Why is my credit card rejected?
- Numbers/expiration dates are incorrect
- Not enough balance
- Your issued bank blocks the card from internet usage for security reasons
- Unusual or unusually large transaction
- The issuing banks server was down/unavailable for some reason
- If a credit card has been used several times in one day for internet based transactions this can also result in a rejection
- If open payment gateway more than 1 page per browser the system will reject.
- If use download balancer for internet connect, the IP address may change and system will reject.